Shadow Evelynn & Freljord Ashe Skins 50% Off This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Richkong15

02-05-2010

OKay? so when can i play the server its been unavialable for like a century.. and what the heck is with these new fail updates come on! What about new maps! gosh!.. does anyone agree with me!?!?

Angloomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

I'll get both!

HighNight

02-05-2010

My one friend who plays LoL was wandering where to get the RIOT points, He plays very good whit Eve, and we thought he should get the skin and even if it's 50% off =)
So thx for telling wher to get the points =) glhf!!!

HighNight

02-05-2010

hope it would be soon on, cant wait to play !!! =DDD

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Ashe is the last $ skin I have to get. I have every skin except this one and the exclusive ones(Beta, Pre-Orders, Grey Warwick).

This skin, then I'm buying Riot. Need more RP.

elementfrost

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighNight View Post
hope it would be soon on, cant wait to play !!! =DDD
its prob not gonna be

HighNight

02-05-2010

It's on!!!!!!!!!!!

Nubiaterising

02-05-2010

Can a Brutha get a new map to play? The skins on sale are Fab..! but if I gotta chose between playin on the same ole map,I would pass for a new map. Besides no skins for any of the Champs I use.

Can we get 1 skin for Warwick? don't even have to be the grey one. I am thinkin well It's a bout makin some dough with popular Champs,but Pantheon had a new skin out the gate,ya gonna say he was popular before he was even released?

So what is the litmus for even makin,and releasin a skin anyway? it can't just be popularity,Pantheon knocked that hypothesis in the dirt.

Still really like playin,but I am losin interest.

Sleasye

02-05-2010

wow...... 485 rp so i cant get ashe ... how cool is that?

Richkong15

02-05-2010

LoL if your'e reading this we need more MAPS! or we will lose intrest in your games! Bring something new come on!!!

Also new champs and skins?? we have too much im ok using My favs. champs we just need something new to play on!