Tribunal?! ... when?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aberfirth

03-05-2011

I have heard and read about the idea of a tribunal to judge cases. I think it is a great idea. I am just wondering how to sign up. I have a lot of friends who just started to play and I see some of the annoying, reportable, things people are doing. So, when is this suppose to start, and if it has, how do I sign up?

Aberfirth

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

It's a feature under developpment. Riot hasn't given any ETAs, but judging on their posts you can expect it after the new forum servers go live. (may take a while, deffinetly after Co-op and magma)

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-05-2011

Sorry, the Tribunal system will be launched when "it's ready," I hear. You can get more information about the Tribunal here in the meantime: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=446249

Sprodj

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
Sorry, the Tribunal system will be launched when "it's ready," I hear. You can get more information about the Tribunal here in the meantime: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=446249
Unfortunately, "when it's ready" usually means "soon" which generally means ".5-1 year." It's a problem with Riot, and sorry for raining on your day.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprodj View Post
Unfortunately, "when it's ready" usually means "soon" which generally means ".5-1 year." It's a problem with Riot, and sorry for raining on your day.
It's actually "standard procedure" with many gaming companies like Blizzard, Epic Games, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Valve, and the like. Game companies usually do not make promises of a release date when they're not sure themselves--the worst thing that can happen is to release something that does not work properly. And considering the Tribunal system has the power to ban players, I think it is a great idea to have it launched when it is fully ready.

HeyJon

03-05-2011

should be out by summer if all goes well.