Crit Damage Runes VS Infinity Edge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macsauce

02-05-2010

Do crit damage runes additively stack with the bonus from Infinity Edge?

For Example: If I max my rune page with crit damage runes to hit 45.51%, and then buy an Infinity Edge, will my crits hit for 295.51%?

Secondly, how does this all come into play with Decieve on Shaco? Will decieve hit for 425.51% of my regular damage?

Fbsunny

02-05-2010

Yes they do stack additively. With those runes and IE you will crit for 2.9x, and if you add in a filled sword of the occult and the 10%crit damage mastery you can get it to 3.5x.

I do not main shaco, but I'm pretty sure that this also stacks additively, so it would be .3+3.5 for a max of 3.8x, or 380% damage with a level 5 decieve.

It is important to note that at level 5 decieve, it says 130% bonus damage, which means your damage *2.3, and not your base damage*3.3

In other words the first 3 levels of decieve actually do less damage then a normal crit would do(at 50,70,90%bonus damage), but still more then a normal attack would.

macsauce

02-05-2010

"Shaco instantly stealths for 4 seconds, and teleports to target nearby location. If he attacks while stealthed, the attack is guaranteed to crit for a bonus 50/70/90/110/130% damage."

To me this means that at rank 1, decieve should hit for 250% of your damage (Essentially like having an infinity edge bonus). And at rank 4 it should be 330% of your damage.

The attack is guaranteed to crit, which is 200% no matter what - but the ranks give the intial crit a bonus.

Can anyone verify this?

I'd like to find the max % bonus that shaco can crit for, assuming tier 3 runes and quints, 10% bonus from talents, and having infinity edge.

macsauce

02-05-2010

I am getting 435.51%.

In other words, if you have 500 damage, and you attack a target with 0 armor, you should decieve them for 2177.55.

Vindictiv

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce View Post
"Shaco instantly stealths for 4 seconds, and teleports to target nearby location. If he attacks while stealthed, the attack is guaranteed to crit for a bonus 50/70/90/110/130% damage."

To me this means that at rank 1, decieve should hit for 250% of your damage (Essentially like having an infinity edge bonus). And at rank 4 it should be 330% of your damage.

The attack is guaranteed to crit, which is 200% no matter what - but the ranks give the intial crit a bonus.

Can anyone verify this?

I'd like to find the max % bonus that shaco can crit for, assuming tier 3 runes and quints, 10% bonus from talents, and having infinity edge.
If you crit a normal attack you will see it does more damage then a rank3 or less Decive. Decive is 100% (normal attack) + Decive crit bonus (50% at rank1) + masteries/runes.

Max Decive is 100% (normal attack) + 130% (Decive crit bonus) + 50% (IE) + masteries/runes