What in Demacia were you guys thinking?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2011

Please... i beg of you Riot... Remove the voice of Anivia... it doesn't suit her, it doesn't match her image, it sounds retarted, seems like an old lady speaking, and it's just BORING! Hearing an ice phoenix say "Let's soar" "In a flash" "As you wish"... It takes away her mystical and legendary theme you guys gave her... Conquering Ice Mountains to herself. Being an elemental phoenix and one of the best casters in the game... Come on, she's cool enough but she doesn't deserve such BAD scripts.... We don't mind if she has no text, SHES A CREATURE! Give her bird sounds, different ones with different pitches and levels. It would sound much better than the dumb voiceover she has now...

Euphoric Recall

03-06-2011

You forget, Phoenix' dont really die. So Anivia could possibly be very, very, VERY Old.

This voice does suit her.Although I would like some CAAAWW here and there.

Suetake

03-06-2011

Pretty sure if she CAW'd, that'd take away from the whole mystic phoenix thing. And to me her voice fits perfectly fine, she sounds like an aged woman who's probably wiser than any other person you would find......and a hermit.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2011

What? Lmfao... So if Dumbledore's pheonix in Harry Potter 2 was talking instead of cawing you'd like it? Pheonixes do not "talk"... And yes it would keep the mythological and mystery feel if she cried instead of speaking. Talking takes it away because she doesn't seem like a force of nature anymore, she doesn't have that mythic creature feel, she can "communicate"... Which ruins it.

It's like Articuno in Pokemon... The reason he's so Legendary (in the movies and episodes) is because humans try to understand him despite the fact he doesn't speak, but he is still wise and still thinks. The fact he is unable to talk makes me feel like he's superior, he shouldn't need to talk to be powerful and majestic. Same for all birds out there... Anivia's voice over is just bad... What? Was it because they couldn't get bird cries? Or because they were too lazy?

Srahman

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine999 View Post
What? Lmfao... So if Dumbledore's pheonix in Harry Potter 2 was talking instead of cawing you'd like it? Pheonixes do not "talk"... And yes it would keep the mythological and mystery feel if she cried instead of speaking. Talking takes it away because she doesn't seem like a force of nature anymore, she doesn't have that mythic creature feel, she can "communicate"... Which ruins it.

It's like Articuno in Pokemon... The reason he's so Legendary (in the movies and episodes) is because humans try to understand him despite the fact he doesn't speak, but he is still wise and still thinks. The fact he is unable to talk makes me feel like he's superior, he shouldn't need to talk to be powerful and majestic. Same for all birds out there... Anivia's voice over is just bad... What? Was it because they couldn't get bird cries? Or because they were too lazy?
Teemo is a hamster and he talks. Cho'Gath is a Alien insect and he talks. Kog'Maw is a..bug..type of thing, and he talks. Weird stuff happens in the Field of Justice, my friend.

Celebi

Recruiter

03-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srahman View Post
Teemo is a hamster and he talks. Cho'Gath is a Alien insect and he talks. Kog'Maw is a..bug..type of thing, and he talks. Weird stuff happens in the Field of Justice, my friend.
Yeah, but the voices go well on those guys, at least their lines don't suck...

Anivia's lines suck, with the voice too... "Let's soar -- In a flash -- On my wings"....

That seems boring as hell... Cho'gath's lines at least are good and they don't suck.

IS17badd7ff999b5

03-17-2011

I agree. New quotes are needed.

Dang kids, get off my lane!
Bingo!
Want to see a picture of Helga's new granddaughter?
My Social Security check is late.

On death:
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!