Ranked is full of afkers, gotta love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MindlessLegend

03-05-2011

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...sspix/lame.jpg

And people who purposely feed..
Not one game, was there any one who said they were going afk... all because I picked Soraka. I know I get this a lot but it seems to be getting worse as the higher elo I get. Seems more afkers the higher you go. Oh well guess I will wait till season 2 when tribunal system is in.

Nyxian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

I hate to ask, but what ELO are you at? I just saw a string of five losses in a row? Trolls, afkers, etc are generally weeded down to the bottom.

MindlessLegend

03-05-2011

i was 1782 now i 1700

trollolo1

03-05-2011

you're in the 1700+ ELo bracket and you went 2-7 as soraka?

wow, that's just funny

MindlessLegend

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollolo1 View Post
you're in the 1700+ ELo bracket and you went 2-7 as soraka?

wow, that's just funny

Yah 4v5 kinda hard or when you got champs who just keep auto running to enemy base dieing .

Trein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

I quit playing ranked because I get less leavers in Normal, I know I am unlucky but about 33% of my ranked games have had a leaver it's just BS idk why

Jaghut Tyrant

03-05-2011

i went from 1550 to 1450 and back to 1505 today. exasperating. in almost every game i forced to duo lane or jungle, and had to watch my solo lanes get dominated over and over and refuse switches. had afk'ers in 2 games.

it's generally viewed as distasteful to blame your team, but geeze, i had alot of ****ty teams today.

Jaghut Tyrant

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trein View Post
I quit playing ranked because I get less leavers in Normal, I know I am unlucky but about 33% of my ranked games have had a leaver it's just BS idk why
people stress out alot more over ranked, so emotions are generally running higher and some ppl afk when they feel that the game is over (when it might not be) or that their team has berated them alot.

best way to avoid afks is to tactfully discourage chat fights on your team IMO. most of the time ppl leave because of something somebody said

Cyborgmatt

03-05-2011

Protip: Play normal, it's more fun tbh.