Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My faith in humanity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boldizar

03-05-2011

The classic story of ranked games. Get captain,grab Wick while second grabs Vlad. 5th pick calls Ashe solo top, so all we need is a tank. Of course, the next two autolock Kog and Heimer. So now everyone is telling 5th to get a tank, which he refuses, saying he called Ashe. We end up with two ranged carries and no tank, while the other team has Urgot, Kass, Caitlyn, jungle Malphite, and Mundo.

At this point, I briefly consider taking an intentional AFK for the first time ever, but decide against it. I congratulate the other team on their free win, saying I'll still play to the best of my ability but don't expect much out of it. Ashe gives up first blood vs. their Urgot, and I'm ready to pack it in.

I'm keeping good time in the jungle, though, and decide if I'm going to lose, I might as well do it in style. I catch Malphite at their red, steal it and kill him. Hit 6, come back and gank Caitlyn with Vlad. Meanwhile, Kog and Heim are somehow dominating their lane, taking bot tower around 10 minutes in. We win a teamfight mid, with Ashe getting a few kills, and follow up with both mid towers. Cautious optimism.

Suddenly we've got two dragons and have top and mid both pushed to their base. I've earned enough for Bloodrazor in under 25 minutes, and we take baron with a couple kills when they try to stop us.

The game ends in a complete curbstomp. I do pretty well myself, but by no means carry the game. Everyone pulls their weight, with Vlad, Ashe, and myself ending up well in the black. Of course, I am happy to admit to everyone that I was wrong.

TL;DR: Moral of the story, don't ragequit just because the draft is a ****fest. Quit whining, nut up, and you might be surprised.

futz

03-05-2011

i've found the ****tier the team comp you have the more chance you have of winning. This is because:

1. Probably their mains - good with their Yi's, Twitchs etc.

2. The other team try hards with champions on Elementz tier list, they are awful with them and you win.

FoxieVixen

03-05-2011

Your faith in humanity is Dependant on a video game? o.O

Stacey Shin

03-05-2011

Quote:
FoxieVixen:
Your faith in humanity is Dependant on a video game? o.O

If it isnt, your doing it wrong

CurrehMofo

03-05-2011

You want to put your faith in humanity in the education system or the government? Because it will be lost pretty quickly there too.

trollolo1

03-05-2011

good read

+1

Blugyblug

03-05-2011

Generalize 6.7Billion people based on a sample of 10.
?
Profit