Percentage of games lost when you dont:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoodat420

03-05-2011

Tank or carry.

Ive noticed i lose almost every game ive played in the last week when i did not tank or ranged carry. If i do anything but these two things i usually lose... is this comon? Im on the verge of making one of those youtube videos LAWL. Im tired of carry or tank..... am i destined to lose over and over if i dont?
Discuss.
|
|
|
|
|
V

Rozeros

03-05-2011

I noticed I had a lot of losses when I stopped playing Fiddle sticks and tried to go to a more support oriented character.

Feels like you have to kill more if you want to keep everyone's ass out of the fire.

I tire of seeing those guys trying to tower hug thinking their safe only to get acawcawcawcawcaw because Akali was about to get blown away since she decided to do a little peck damage.

Some times I want to just sit back, heal people, drop shields on them, and maybe even pop a tornado or two from out of a bush to provide a bit additional harassment.

Hoodat420

03-05-2011

Same bro, im tired of feeling like i HAVE to play cho, blitz, ashe or teemo to not lose every game i play. Its like dang cant i just be dps sion or ap TF without our team getting wtf pwned over and over. Its like every match making i have no choice whatsoever. tank/carry or GG.

SatanicusMaximus

03-05-2011

Forget tanks/carries, since Jarvan came out I went from 40% loss to 90% loss. Whenever he's on the enemy team we lose unless we have one on our team, which has happened twice in 20 games. Think of buying the op pos but I know once I do they'll nerf him, but we'll see. By the time I get enough ip from these losses the next champ will be out.

Brohoof

03-05-2011

I almost always lose when I play any sort of phys DPS. I even suck with Xin...

Vashtar

03-05-2011

noone cares about normal games. discuss

Hoodat420

03-05-2011

I feel your pain bro. I used to buy every champ that came out with IP but then i realized i lost ever freaking ranked game because i had junk runes(or hardly any). So i stopped playing ranked so i could save up for runes. Now i have some decent runes and im like now i want the new toon it never ends. And yes, jarvan does feel a lil bit OP to me, however i havent played him. It seams like every time a new one comes out hes absurd then once everyone gets him, its back to reality and everyone stops using him.

Cromzile

03-05-2011

I'm a newb but in my games it seems if i don't play Ashe, and play malphite tank instead, nobody can carry the damge enough to kill anyone.

People also seem to like to run into viegars stun. It boggles my mind.

Hoodat420

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashtar View Post
noone cares about normal games. discuss
noone cares about ranked games either. Im superior because i can ban anything i dont like and i can see my elo. lawls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU

Rafein

03-05-2011

My stats actually go up.

But i'm a pretty good Morganna, and a horrible tank.