Is there any way to ban a player from playing a champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taxiqt

03-04-2011

At what point does riot decide, You know what you are just a burdon to everyone you play with and you my as well leave every game because your team would be better off. What's worse riot, A stage 2 leaver or a stage 3 feeder?

Now i usually wouldn't be upset if someone had a bad game and was getting clearly outplayed. But this player last game I had seen in the past. Decided to give his profile another look and not much has been changed. He only plays ezrael, And he never goes positive.

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/wtfkd.png/

Why you wouldn't ban this guy from ever playing ezrael again is beside me, I mean with a score like 0-14-1 you're bound to be doing alot with an ultimate that can travel across the entire map.

Not to mention I can only show his passed 6 games, the other ones are a repeat of the rest

3-10-9 victory is the only win on his profile.

Taxiqt

03-04-2011

*******http://img39.imageshack.us/i/wtfkd.png/********

xNECROx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

dude grow up

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Just hope you get on the other team against him.
One ranked game I had this Vlad who bought no items at the start of the game. He gave first blood. He played really horrible the rest of the match. I looked him up after, and his entire page was Vlad matches, wich were losses.

Next game, he was on the enemy team, I went '/all Thanks for the free Elo, you'll know what I mean soon' to the enemy team. We won that one =P

Deliverz

03-05-2011

i rarely go positive on yi... but i do end up with 3 or 4 tower kills most of the time