Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there any way to ban a player from playing a champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taxiqt

03-05-2011

At what point does riot decide, You know what you are just a burdon to everyone you play with and you my as well leave every game because your team would be better off. What's worse riot, A stage 2 leaver or a stage 3 feeder?

Now i usually wouldn't be upset if someone had a bad game and was getting clearly outplayed. But this player last game I had seen in the past. Decided to give his profile another look and not much has been changed. He only plays ezrael, And he never goes positive.

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/wtfkd.png/

Why you wouldn't ban this guy from ever playing ezrael again is beside me, I mean with a score like 0-14-1 you're bound to be doing alot with an ultimate that can travel across the entire map.

Not to mention I can only show his passed 6 games, the other ones are a repeat of the rest

3-10-9 victory is the only win on his profile.

Taxiqt

03-05-2011

xNECROx

03-05-2011

dude grow up

HappyAndHazy

03-05-2011

Just hope you get on the other team against him.
One ranked game I had this Vlad who bought no items at the start of the game. He gave first blood. He played really horrible the rest of the match. I looked him up after, and his entire page was Vlad matches, wich were losses.

Next game, he was on the enemy team, I went '/all Thanks for the free Elo, you'll know what I mean soon' to the enemy team. We won that one =P

Deliverz

03-05-2011

i rarely go positive on yi... but i do end up with 3 or 4 tower kills most of the time