Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Legend of the Fail Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilthySaint

03-04-2011

Beware!
Mid sized wall of text ahead

You know him/her. That one player on your team.
The one single, solitary player that completely loses the game for you through their efforts and their efforts alone.

Explain why this is and what they did to place them in this thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine, as the title suggests, was a Rammus player on my team. The details are a bit sketchy, as this was at least two months ago.
While duo queuing with a friend as Teemo, I decided to play Jax.

The other team wasn't horrible, but still bad enough to where they made mostly easy pickings for myself and team.
Still, Rammus found a way to feed them kills.

I had a good game until then, having Ninja Tabi, A Nashor's Tooth and 2 Gunblades. I had spent the majority of the game tanking the enemy team. During this time, my team's Rammus was usually scratching his ass somewhere else
This mostly just kept the game even, until.....

The decimating moment and reason for this thread came during a near end game team fight.
The enemy team began pushing mid-top and had destroyed the second turret.
During this time, Rammus was acquiring the Ancient Golem buff......

A full, head on team fight broke out afterward, killing one of their champions and two of ours. Leaving myself and Teemo against a Shen, Sion, Xin Zhao and a champ I cannot remember.
I was in the middle of the fray, trying my ****edest to pick one off, but getting stunned, taunted and knock up didn't help. Eventually Xin Zhao decides to go after Teemo, leaving myself with the remaining three.

With the life steal and spell vamp keeping me alive, I was able to bring the remaining three down to below 10% apiece.
It is then that Rammus comes from the jungle. He stops for a moment, Poweballs........and then runs to the top turret, ignoring me. I soon die, instantly cursing him in chat. Specifically that I only needed a single one of his skills to kill them all. Hell, HE could have gotten the kills if he used his ultimate.

While this is going on, Xin has chased Teemo to the top turret with nearly no health. Xin goes straight after him, diving under the turret.

It is now that Rammus, who left me to die, comes Powerballing towards them. My thinking being to at least save Teemo. But instead, he goes AROUND Xin and Teemo, coming out of Powerball behind him. He watches Teemo die soon after, and THEN taunts Xin. After this, Xin still has enough health to just run out of turret range, with his team right behind.

They then destroy that turret, the inhibitor, and during their next push, the nexus.

The moral of this story? How the **** should I know?

And that kids, is the Legend of the fail Rammus.

What's your story?

Balrog CS

03-04-2011

People need to stop finding one person to blame for their own losses. Everyone has some amount of blame in a loss, even if one did worse than the others.

Lord Fragamacrunch

03-04-2011

Quote:
Balrog CS:
People need to stop finding one person to blame for their own losses. Everyone has some amount of blame in a loss, even if one did worse than the others.

For the most part, this is true. But, I can think of several games that I've singlehandedly lost for my team... Sometimes it's a relatively small error in a place where you just needed perfect play to win.

Celestya

03-04-2011

Quote:
Balrog CS:

You're a fool if you think that a game can't be lost by one player. It happens all the time.

Vantwan

03-04-2011

For ****s sake, you're *****ing about a game that you had 2 MONTHS AGO.

This doesn't even deserve a "cool story bro™"

FilthySaint

03-05-2011

Quote:
Vantwan:
For ****s sake, you're *****ing about a game that you had 2 MONTHS AGO.

This doesn't even deserve a "cool story bro¬ô"
After two months, it's still the one that stands out the most.
Why does no one ever read a full post if it has more than 5 words?
The point was that we've all had those games and here is the place to share them for the funnies.
But that's just too hard for some people, it seems.....

Keenano

03-05-2011

Almost every AP Shaco that has ever been on my team.

You know, because sitting in a random bush with a bunch of JitB's all match is totally helping your team.