Please make Sivir not suck again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PudgyPants

03-04-2011

I hate how everytime I pick sivir I face teams that can counter her. brb pushing top only to get slowed by ashe and die, brb teleporting bottom to get 2 shotted by tryn.

brb next game losing to a 0-13 sivir

Correntt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatius Maxim View Post
You just suck with her. She's banned in High Elo for a reason.
sorry not banned anymore

but still viable pick

Enemy Crabgot

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkPiledriver View Post
My problem with Sivir is that theres like two completely different designs for her.

WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE. >8((((
Chinese Sivir es best Sivir

Jamal Son

03-04-2011

sivir is godly in teamfights lol

she does more damage per autoattack than any other champion because of her W

not to mention she has a godly aura with her ult

she's good for BD'ing but she's amazing in teamfights

Anandapanyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2011

Before, when I played sivir I could pwn and KILL ppl, but now, u just have to readjust and focus on minions

You won't get as many kills mid anymore, but you can still win a game for your team if u just farm hard...

I still think Sivir is one of the best Champions in the current meta game

Anandapanyo

Recruiter

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy Crabgot View Post
Chinese Sivir es best Sivir
I want that Chinese Sivir Skin, the skins we have now are SUPER LAME

GodlikeSnake

03-05-2011

Yeah because a character who can farm/push better than every other ranged AD AND does the most teamfight damage of any ranged carry when farmed is bad.

If you find her too squishy, go greaves/thirster/warmogs/atmas/banshees/2nd thirster. This build ends up with over 400 AD, ~2.0 AS and high movement speed with ult, decently high defence/MR, 4000HP, 50% lifesteal, +18% crit, 2 spell shields, an aoe autoattack and a fairly powerful aoe nuke. If you build Sivir like this you can become borderline unkillable when fed.

thunion

03-05-2011

Well just buy warmong or 2 atmas infinity omthing for lifesteal and there you go you do huge dmg and still not that easy to kill:If you get focused you gave ur yi/tryn/warwic/ashe/etc a nice 5-15s to rape theyr team,if you hadnt been focused your team get very nice buff,and huge aoe dmg.
One more thing sivir sucks at one thing for sure its 1vs1 NEVER go 1vs1 unless that champ even more sucks at 1vs1/he is noob/or you got feeded.