Why do people always do this..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laughin Out Loud

03-04-2011

Every game i play, sure im pretty bad at LoL, than again im still learning.. but each game im in theres at least one person who starts going off at how noob you are and say they have another acc. at lvl XX. Than im pretty much like.. why the hell are you playing in the noob zone.

Sure.. pros that play with lowbies that are nice and actually help you, i dont mind getting owned by them or w/e. But there are some that start complaining or raging if someone kills them like once.. and they start going how pro there are

Why the hell are there people like this in every game man +_+

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

Most of the people who make secondary (or tertiary etc) accounts, are those who are losing on their main(s), so they need to smurf to have a chance at winning. It's lame, but just realize that you'll get there eventually, and that you're not the one in the wrong here. We can't hope to understand everyone (and I don't suggest you try), so just focus on what's really important, improving and having fun.

Big Bang Typhoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Like I said in the other thread on this subject, you just have to ignore it. They are just lashing out irrationally and you need to ignore them.

Homey C Dawg

03-04-2011

Theres one in almost every game isn't there? lol

If they get too annoying I /ignore them. I can't hardly blame them though, going through puberty can be rough for some people.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

Wait, I thought you said _not_ to ignore them in the other thread? I'm confused now. : /

Heroes Are Made

03-05-2011

Agreed. Im new, im still trying to learn how to play this game.. but all these people are trying to look better infront of everyone just because they have a main lol.

Congratulations to those people, they can kill people that just started the game, you are now a true pro.