Surrender after other team's Nexus explodes= Defeat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crimsonlyre

03-04-2011

yeah... we just did this as a joke after the game was won (nexus was gone, the animation to explode started). After the animation was done, the camera started panning to our nexus, made it half-way up the lane, and we see across our screen "Defeat" and get the appropriate IP for a 53+ min game of losing >.<

This has never happened to me before... has it to anyone else?

KillinUrDoodz

03-04-2011

It depends on how quickly you do it.

Timebomb0800

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

haha, never tried it but it sounds highly amusing XD
So what your saying is both teams had that game cou nt as a loss? XD EFFING LOL!

TouchFluffyTails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Yea, that does happens. I always type /surrender as their nexus is exploding, sometimes it says we surrender and doesn't make us lose, but when I was with my friends and I typed /surrender and they voted yes...lets just say I had some angry friends.

Maha

03-04-2011

Just means you won the /surrender fight.
I've had a team we did that. totally stomped them then out surrendered them after they surrendered 5-0 >_>.

Frank the Golem

03-04-2011

"The joke's on YOU!!"

FuYA

03-04-2011

yup theres videos of this on Youtube. Dont do it you will get a loss just about everytime.

Mynt

03-04-2011

That's nothing. If you put your four guys' helmets on the enemy gate, and have the fifth pass through, it technically counts as a win, even if all the other army's soldiers aren't frozen or disabled.

Vilelich

03-04-2011

do this all the time in practice games against friends

Blux

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
That's nothing. If you put your four guys' helmets on the enemy gate, and have the fifth pass through, it technically counts as a win, even if all the other army's soldiers aren't frozen or disabled.
**** yes Enders Game reference FTW. Best book series evar