Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Practice and windowed mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellgodkr123

03-04-2011

can someone help me find practice mode? I just joined and I want to practice against the bots to get the feel of this game. The help menu says its in the play menu but I dont see it.

Also how can i make the game windowed moded? I cant see the bottom part of the screen when its full.

Thanks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkitaNeru

Recruiter

03-04-2011

Windowed mode is an option you can set while you're in-game. It's not available from the lobby.

Once you've started a game, hit ESC and go to your video options. Should be in there.

To create a practice game against bots, hit 'Play,' choose 'Custom,' and then create a game (you probably want to password it if you don't want to play against other people). Add bots as you wish, then start the game and have fun.