Cooldown bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JungleGym

03-04-2011

Today i started noticing that my character was unresponsive to abilities that had just recently come off cooldown. When i looked closer i saw that when i tried to use the abilities within 1-2 seconds(long time) of coming of of CD the game would say that it was not yet ready to be used. Then a few seconds after that the icon would flash as if it had just com off of cooldown again for a second time... this really effected spells and abilities with longer cooldowns because they would have a longer period between the 'fake' ready icon and the 'real' ready icon.

if anyone can help much appreciation is given

I also want to note that i have the beta patcher as well

JungleGym

03-05-2011

I reinstalled and im still getting this glitch

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Hi Jungle,

Most of the time this issue occurs because of one of two thing:

- Your Date/Time being wrong
- Overclocking on your system

Make sure your local date and time are correct.

Then make sure your CPU isn't overclocked. This can be done by software without you even knowing, for Example ASUS motherboards have an "AI" program which has a "turbo" mode, allowing you to boost your CPU.

wetwilly1

12-17-2011

im having the same issue but i do not have an ASUS mother board or anything overclocked... and my windows time is sync'd right..... iv checked and iv even reinstalled...HELP!