help choose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Draxx

03-04-2011

Vladimir, irelia, or anivia?

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

You really need to give us more to go on. Who is your favorite champ currently? What roles do you like to play? What do you like most in a champ? What do you want out of the new champ?

It's easy for me to say "Anivia is a bird and icy! Pick her!" That doesn't help you much though. :P

AkitaNeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2011

Anivia can't fly over walls, for some reason! Not even walls that she creates!

Therefore, she's a fake bird, and you shouldn't pick her. :P

Kidding, of course. As Still said, it'd help if we knew what you wanted from your champ. I just wanted to counter Still's reason for picking her.

Stillhart

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitaNeru View Post
Anivia can't fly over walls, for some reason! Not even walls that she creates!

Therefore, she's a fake bird, and you shouldn't pick her. :P
She's not fake, she's just heavy. Even though she's made of hollow ice, it's still hard for her to get over walls. Also it takes a LOT of energy to vomit forth balls and spikes of ice. Cut her some frozen avian slack!

Besides, last I checked, Irelia is the only dasher who can't dash over/through a wall and Vlad can't puddle through some measly tree trunks. :P

AkitaNeru

Recruiter

03-04-2011

Hey now, Irelia can dash over/through walls, she just has to be very careful about it (I still wish they'd make it easier, to be honest).

But fine, I'll cut her some slack. I still don't understand why no one in the game can climb down or see over a two-foot drop into a 'river,' though.

No comment on Vlad's fail puddle transit. At least he doesn't sparkle in the sunlight, I guess. Imagine that as a new passive for him: "When not standing in brush, Vlad glitters in the sunlight, causing all enemy champions around him to have a 10% chance of missing on their standard attacks."

On-topic:

Irelia:

Strong physical burst character, who can also be built for attack speed and auto-attacking. Fairly tanky, and does not need too many items to do good damage. Has good self-healing abilities, as well as a true-damage attack (ignores all armor). She also has an unreliable stun, but it comes in handy, regardless.

Anivia:

Strong magical burst character. Can dominate almost anyone in the game, and has very good damage output very early. Her damage output doesn't really drop off much, either, so she stays a high-damage champion for most of a game. Generally fairly squishy, though, and has very low movespeed, so positioning yourself to get in/out of fights easily is fairly important.

Vlad:

Fairly strong magical burst character, with a spell that comes off of cooldown very quickly that does good damage and heals Vlad. Has a fairly easy time escaping from any attempts by the enemy team to kill him, and is somewhat tanky due to high health values from his passive and items. A highly annoying champion to play against, due to his easy escape mechanism (ie: Sanguine Pool). Probably one of the best tower divers in the game.