Why aren't you able to toggle and toggle off sunfire cape yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoQt3

03-04-2011

But can you toggle off the sun?!?!?!?!

If you're Shen with a Sunfire Cape, for some reason I don't think a turret attacking you a couple times should actually bother you.

But I don't disagree that a toggle option would be OK.

Mogri

03-04-2011

Working as intended.

SkullRave

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoQt3 View Post
But can you toggle off the sun?!?!?!?!

If you're Shen with a Sunfire Cape, for some reason I don't think a turret attacking you a couple times should actually bother you.

But I don't disagree that a toggle option would be OK.
I laugh at the fact you say "But can you toggle off the sun" why would you try and justify or make sense of anything in league of legends most of the game already makes no sense it is called LoL. Toggling would be nice for many items.

SPELL MACHINEGUN

03-04-2011

The tech probably doesn't exist yet. However, I see no reason why it shouldn't be made.

Sturg86

03-04-2011

if you are shen with a sunfire, why do you care about the turret aggro?

Chaos the mirror

03-04-2011

if only you had a bunch of extra HP and armor to help you tank those turret hits.

seriously though, you should know what you're getting into when you buy these items. And at the point you have Thornmail and/or a sunfire cape (both give armor, and are pricey. Coincidence?) you should be mid-high level as a tankier character and be busy not giving a **** about tower damage.

KOL Chuckie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

The armor provides enough defense.

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogri View Post
Working as intended.
not
Quote:
Originally Posted by dismemberedalive View Post
u can get around toggling it by being sneaky. if u click on the cape to drag it as if u were moving it with another item in ur inventory, but dont drop it, it wont be active. so when u go for a tower u can goto move sunfire and just hold it untill your ready to back up.
thanks i didn't know that but a toggle would be better ^^ imagine if 2-3 guys come to gank you

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

03-05-2011

Bump.

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismemberedalive View Post
u can get around toggling it by being sneaky. if u click on the cape to drag it as if u were moving it with another item in ur inventory, but dont drop it, it wont be active. so when u go for a tower u can goto move sunfire and just hold it untill your ready to back up.
This is true, I hadn't noticed this before, good post, +1