Why aren't you able to toggle and toggle off sunfire cape yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

03-04-2011

Why? I hate it every single time that i go for a turret and then a champ comes. Cause of that turrets always attack me with a nearby champion when i'm shen and have a sunfire.
Hate that.

fueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegenDK View Post
Why? I hate it every single time that i go for a turret and then a champ comes. Cause of that turrets always attack me with a nearby champion when i'm shen and have a sunfire.
Hate that.

OMG ME TOO!!!!!! ITS LIKE OMG THE SAME THING FOR THORNMAIL??WTF!! LET ME TOGGLE OFF THORNMAIL!!

/sarcasm

t3hcollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Because it is made out of fire?

Edit: There is a toggle option...sell it.

all in the game

03-04-2011

u can get around toggling it by being sneaky. if u click on the cape to drag it as if u were moving it with another item in ur inventory, but dont drop it, it wont be active. so when u go for a tower u can goto move sunfire and just hold it untill your ready to back up.

TonyDamajer

03-04-2011

the hell are peaople downvoting OP
its totally justified to ask for this considering how chogath got a toogle on his passive to solve the same problem

KirbyHero

03-04-2011

Yeah because you might want to build Cho AP. If you bought a SF cape you oughtta be ready to take some tower smackery.

MrFuzzums

03-04-2011

Hate this as any tank especially now with the whole armor pen towers

t3hcollective

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDamajer View Post
its totally justified to ask for this considering how chogath got a toogle on his passive to solve the same problem
Yea, skills and abilities totally = items.

Get a toggle for tiamat and thronmail while you are at it.

jnleet

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDamajer View Post
Cause people find it fun to troll people. Im probably gonna get downvoted now JUST cause im calling it ahead of time that im gonna get downvoted.

inb4 downvoted

Xiao

03-04-2011

I don't see why this shouldn't be added.