Ignoring players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacred Sinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Does ignoring players reduce the chances to play with that specific person again? I have had a few players refuse to play and sit at the spawn doing the dance emote over and over while chatting with the other team, or feed the other team over and over on purpose. It is rather annoying. Each of those has happened a few times sadly.

I'm not talking about new players, I know when people are having a hard time and I try to lend advice even though I have only played this game for a few weeks.

Oh and sorry if this post has already been made, for some reason I don't have access to the search function.

R66Y

03-04-2011

As of right now, there is nothing in MM preventing you from being paired back up with people on your ignore list (it has happened to me a few times).

Sacred Sinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
As of right now, there is nothing in MM preventing you from being paired back up with people on your ignore list (it has happened to me a few times).
Darn, That sucks. I would like to see something implemented in the future to avoid such players. It is just awful to start off a game knowing your going to lose because someone is griefing.

R66Y

03-04-2011

In general, unless you are really high or low Elo, it won't happen too often once you are off newbie island just because the pool of players is so large. I know Riot has said they would like to do something along these lines iirc, but it is not a priority atm.