Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie gameplay questions - pyro and item order

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

Just an fyi, I never click on random links posted, as even if they're self explanatory, you should at least tell me why I should be spending time looking for it. Even if you just say 'hey I like this guide,' it looks less like you searched for a guide on leaguecraft, clicked the first one, and posted the link. There's also not even a cool video like lmgtfy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonton55

03-04-2011

Annie's an extremely powerful mid-game mage, so you have to know how to capitalize on her strengths - extremely high burst levels 6-11, and good initiation with AoE stun. A good build, I find, is Amplifying Tome, Boots + Ruby Crystal, Haunting Guise + Sorcerer's Boots, Rabadon's. This gives you a strong early game and an amazing mid-game.

For summoner spells, take Ignite + Flash. If you don't like Ignite, you don't have to take it, but always, always take Flash. A good Flash + Tibbers initiation wins games.

As for Pyromania stacks... the way I play is, levels 1-5 I don't even count them unless I want to harass my opponent (charged Q --> W will deal more damage than most people expect). Levels 6-11, if I'm charged and I can't wait any longer, I'll blow as quickly as possible through charges 1-3, and stay no lower than 4, so that in an emergency I can go E-W and drop a stun with Q or R. If a teamfight is going to start soon, always, always conserve your stacks. Like I said above, a good Tibbers initiation wins games.