! Stop Hating On New Players !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Ive seen a lot of new players getting harassed by people who have been playing LoL for a long time, I usually just kept my nose out of it and disregarded it as "not my business" but once it started happening to my friends i decided i had to try to get it to stop. Ive seen them been called names such as...

"You suck **** you **** NOOB***"
"OMFG YO SUCK ***"
"If you cant play, DONT YOU *******"

And much worse, and quite frankly i'm getting really sick of it, We all were new at some point! The only difference between them and us is that they started the game after we have. Instead of hating take them aside after the game and show em how to play better, Give them tips teach them what you know.

So think before you type. Hating ruins their game, helping makes them want to play more

No offense to those who are respectful, Ive just had enough of this.

Happy Gaming
XSV Brutal1ty

Gizamimi

03-04-2011

Uh...if you're level 30 you aren't new. Otherwise, I wouldn't be playing with you in my games now would I?

Voidgolem

03-04-2011

I never see any new players.

Unless you can somehow hit level 30 and still honestly be called 'new'.

CaptCrit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

On smurf accounts it's ridiculous. On a 30, I hope to god you don't consider yourself new anymore

Xiao

03-04-2011

People don't know that they are new players, they only know that they aren't playing the way they want them to play. "Newb" means "new player" about as often as "gay" means "homosexual."

HandsomeJimm

03-04-2011

I actually hate minions more than newbies now tbh.

The Cello Pony

03-04-2011

I play level 30 games with my level 7 friend.

Yes, she's not great at the game. When most of us started out, we weren't either. I just remember to be supportive and I let her know that advice is always on offer if she wants it. She'll get better in her own time, and telling her that she 'sucks' isn't going to speed up the process.

NiceSPDR

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adell Greene View Post
I play level 30 games with my level 7 friend.

Yes, she's not great at the game. When most of us started out, we weren't either. I just remember to be supportive and I let her know that advice is always on offer if she wants it. She'll get better in her own time, and telling her that she 'sucks' isn't going to speed up the process.
See if you would be nice to your friend who is new you should do the same to others

Cyndikate

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
I never see any new players.

Unless you can somehow hit level 30 and still honestly be called 'new'.
Just remember some level 30 players still suck. You can't expect all of them to be the next Hotshot.

GetMad

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSV Brutal1ty View Post
Ive seen a lot of new players getting harassed by people who have been playing LoL for a long time such as...

"OMFG YO SUCK ***"

And much worse, and quite frankly i'm getting really sick of it, We all were new at some point! The only difference between them and us is that they started the game after we have. Instead of hating take them aside after the game and show em how to play better, Give them tips teach them what you know.

So think before you type. Hating ruins their game, helping makes them want to play more

No offense to those who are respectful, Ive just had enough of this.

Happy Gaming
XSV Brutal1ty
"OMFG YO SUCK ***"