Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I buy Cassiopea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

03-04-2011

The short answer here is NO.
You're welcome. =D

xpsychedelico

03-04-2011

They'll eventually get around to fixing it. I think it's on the backburner because not many people play Cass now.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

I'm actually thinking about picking her up next (it's probably between her and maokai, and more runes of course).

I know I enjoyed her, I just haven't had the time to learn to play her well enough while she was free.

xpsychedelico

03-05-2011

She's definitely fun. I've tried learning her here and there, but she is a tough champion to master in teamfights (partly due to buggy her ult as well). Her laning phase is strong and easy, and you can get a lot of kills, but teamfights get quite messy, and she's hard to position in a fight. Still, I bought her for the fun factor, and sometime later maybe I'll master her.