mandatory practice games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IElitistJerkI

03-04-2011

Seriously though, can you make it mandatory for people to play 3 practice games before joining solo queue. It's really frustrating for me watching people play worse than the already horrific bots.

This isn't even coming from a place of anger or rage... but honestly, think of how new people feel, whether they are good or bad. It's just the ignorance of any aspect of this game from new players can ruin a first impression.

GodofRawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

I replied to another post like this before...

Right now the Practice AI teaches new players nothing. The AI is incredibly bad, and predictable. Co-op vs AI may help new players as its supposed to have a more varied selection of Champions, as well as different difficulties. Until that point it is better for new people to learn in matches. If you don't like that concept, you're better off not solo queuing, or maybe consider playing another game all together.

Sloejean

03-04-2011

Eh I've come to embrace people who just jump right onto solo queue without playing against bots. It's a pretty bold thing to do. Besides, why are you even worried about people that low of level? They should probably be facing equally bad players. Let the newbies have their fun on the newbie island. It's not like people that new can tell if someone has practiced or not. They can certainly smell SMURFS but other than that, it's all fair game, no?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

I'll I'm going to say, is that his name is fitting.

GodofRawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I'll I'm going to say, is that his name is fitting.
LOL Personally I think I smell a troll on this one.

broadswordJ

03-05-2011

I learn best by jumping straight in. I've played a few rounds now. I wanted to practice Annie (second time playing her) so I created a 5vBot game and it was so easy. Fun to never die, and fun to rack up kills, but didn't really learn much.

Toogeloo

Recruiter

03-05-2011

I die in Bot games all the time.

Then again, I try to at least make bot games somewhat challenging.

I always make my bot allies:
Nasus
Malphite
Master Yi
Shen

And I always make the enemy bots:
Sivir
Annie
Master Yi
Shen
Soraka

Sometimes I will do 3v3 on Summoner's Rift (which I actually lose quite frequently) with my allies as Malphite and Nasus and the enemies as Sivir, Soraka, and Annie.