Anyone who's good as Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Does Wit's End fix his mana problem?

Modranto

02-04-2010

Wit's End does not drain mana, it burns it. Meaning they lose mana but you do not gain any. That said, I have not tested this myself but you can refer to this thread to see that many people agree with me: http://www.lol-europe.com/board/show...t=10530&page=6

As for Udyr having a mana problem, I rarely have low mana issues mid game and on. Just pop turtle stance and eat a few minions or jungle mobs. Even with the recent patch decreasing turtle stance's mana drain, I still find it to be enough once I have my 3 main stances (phoenix, turtle and bear) at level 3 and higher. Perhaps you are just swaping stances too often early game or you are spreading yourself out too much over his 4 skills. I completely ignore tiger stance until level 16 and usually don't get my first level in bear until around level 7.

Zombie Irwin

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modranto View Post
Wit's End does not drain mana, it burns it. Meaning they lose mana but you do not gain any. That said, I have not tested this myself but you can refer to this thread to see that many people agree with me: http://www.lol-europe.com/board/show...t=10530&page=6

As for Udyr having a mana problem, I rarely have low mana issues mid game and on. Just pop turtle stance and eat a few minions or jungle mobs. Even with the recent patch decreasing turtle stance's mana drain, I still find it to be enough once I have my 3 main stances (phoenix, turtle and bear) at level 3 and higher. Perhaps you are just swaping stances too often early game or you are spreading yourself out too much over his 4 skills. I completely ignore tiger stance until level 16 and usually don't get my first level in bear until around level 7.

been like that since the hotfix before

At level 4-5 I go kill the golem and my mana problems are over.

Synxxx

02-05-2010

You've got mana problems as Udyr? What?

vileguy

02-05-2010

udyr only has mana issues early on, i never get any item for mana regen on him

if you max phoenix first it is incredibly easy to solo the golem and then you have tons of mana regen. i recommend killing the golem whenever he's up and spending your masteries on getting the +30% duration on neutral buffs.

i usually play a high aspd udyr if that info is usefult o you

OmniOblivion

02-05-2010

Udyr only has mana problems early game. Try to max out Turtle Stance to fix the mana problems.

SheriffLobo

02-05-2010

Frankly you shouldn't be having mana problems at all. Even early game. I find Sheen essential for Udyr...so I usually rush that after my starting vamp scepter. That crack shot of 200 or so mana from sheen is all you need imo.