Anivia help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT Grinny

03-03-2011

Hello guys soo hows life?

anyways soo i was wondering if i should buy Anivia becuz well, she is currently on sale and i just got my RP REFUND from RIOT and well, have always wanted her...

So after all these nerfs and semi-buffs is she still worth the buy and is she still a good mage carry?

OR should i just use IT ALL and get BROOOLAF skin?

laib laus

03-03-2011

Life's good.
If you want, it's worth it more than getting a skin. I mean think of it ----> a skin that makes a champion go " BRO! BROMACIAAAA!' ? or a champion that is very hard to solo 1v1 mid. Think about it.

RoyceSnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Brolaf
you can buy anivia with IP after the amazing wins with him :P

laterkillyou

03-04-2011

Anivia is slightly UP after the nerf, you will probably be disappointed after trying her. However, after you practice anivia for many games, you will find that using anivia is fun.

xIChaosKingIx

03-04-2011

Anivia is one of those character that when you play your first game with her... your probably going to get yelled at by teamates. haha. shes awesome. she does and extreme ammount of damage at level 6. a good anivia definately wins games. the only thing that was worked on her was the fact that using the initial ult costs a chunk of mana.. yeah sucks but by late game and 3 arch angels, a rabbadons, and your choice of hp staff. mana isnt an issue. plus i always run clarity on her because mana is in constant use with the ulti. in my opinion buy anivia. screw bro laf. makes me think of lax guys giving each other oral.... if u want add me and i will play custom game and show ya some stuff with her. sn is same as on here

MrSocky13

03-04-2011

Anivia is still amazing even after the nerf.
The only thing I hate now is that her mana cost for her R is too high at such a low level that you can't use it right when you get it.
Other than that she still owns every squishy champ with 1 ability