Pushing Meta?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triniel

03-03-2011

I decided to play push Alistar for lulz. I literally did nothing for my team late game except spawn, run at closest tower, pop ult, solo it.

It came to the point where creeps just overwhelmed them and I pushed to their Nexus in an instant. This kinda of gameplay is boring on everyone's part.

Why promote passive gameplay with creep buffs?

http://img828.imageshack.us/i/lolpush.png/

JunkRamen

03-03-2011

Some people here think it somehow adds "strategy." Those are probably the same people who ignored Baron, dragon, neutral buffs, and general pings last patch.

LegendaryCaoCao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

It's part of Riots strategy to make games shorter, more active and exciting by taking away the active and exciting parts and giving you less ip for it.

JunkRamen

03-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryCaoCao View Post
It's part of Riots strategy to make games shorter, more active and exciting by taking away the active and exciting parts and giving you less ip for it.
Funny thing is that they said they want one-sided games to end faster. With the change though, what I see is one-sided games that never end because the losing team can't leave the base or lose inhibitors and the winning team can't break the turtle.

Krusiv

03-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryCaoCao View Post
That sounds like a fun game. Let's all keep playing!

WarMammoth

03-03-2011

Cool, you ran to towers and soloed them. Congrats on facing a team that picked 0 CC.

Arkkan

03-03-2011

This is worse than the poke/heal meta. The tanky DPS meta was annoying, but it wasn't the only way to build a successful team and there were some counters.

Riot managed to make this game incredibly unfun in one patch. Too much time spent clearing creeps/defending towers and not enough time spent actually doing the stuff that makes the MOBA genre fun.

The objective right now is creeps.

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

I played TF in a TF/Sivir/Ashe/Singed/Yi game. We had 20 less kills when we won, but ****. I actually had fun pushing like a boss. The enemy team got one of our inhibitors, but only two of our outer turrets.

They must have been MAAAAAAAAAD.

Tom

Senior Recruiter

03-03-2011

sod off duster

KeepersWay

03-03-2011

this creep update made secondary objectives even more useless. except for baron maybe.

12345 ... 6