Hybrid Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfiniteOmega

03-03-2011

So Twitch's one damage ability besides auto attacking scales 1:1 with ability power. Is Riot trying to tell us something?

I mean, this'll sound dumb, but, every fiber of my being wants to build Twitch full attack damage. How am i supposed to feel about expunge wanting ability power? Should i try a hybrid build?

AtomicWaffles

03-03-2011

i was thinking about it too but i think it would only work on finishing low hp champs. Twitch ult is very useful in team fights and getting AP would hurt it.

twerkit or gtfo

03-03-2011

I usualy grab a hextech gunblade for twitch. It gives spellvamp for expunge, AP for expunge, lifesteal, and good damage. And i 1 minute cool down ignite.

InfiniteOmega

03-03-2011

Actually, why wouldn't they make it at least have the option to scale with attack damage alternatively? I mean, it could be [+1.0 per ability power OR +0.5 per bonus attack damage].

The way it is now, it seems like an attack damage Twitch actually shouldn't ever use expunge because the 210 damage you'd get from using the ability would be less than the 360 (60 per second for 6 seconds) you'd get from just letting the poison run it's course.

mojozhu

03-03-2011

lichbane on ult... how does that sound?!