Build Ideas for Nautilus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlayWithMe69

02-13-2012

Does anyone have any suggestions on what items you could possibly build given his skill set? I want to be slightly prepared for when he comes out. Probably going to buy him

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

watch the champion spotlight when it comes out, that should give all the info you need

Powerstoned

02-13-2012

I'm betting he's built like less like sejuani (hp+ap focused) than volibear (hp+ad focused.) His passive and W leads me to believe those benefit from armpen/ad/hp so i'd bet Frozen Mallet is going to be high on that list.

Philo?
mercs
frozen mallet
atma's
FoN or Abyssal
warmog
Starks?

is my guess with as much info as we have. Tankies tend to have such low ap ratios and higher mana costs, so it's hard to say if RoA is something to rush instead.

Brutalacerate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-13-2012

I'd just watch the Champion Spotlight, then that should give you a great idea on how to build him.

Jord Tron 5000

02-14-2012

I've been building him like a Trinity tank, similar to Skarner but focusing more on HP. Wriggles, Merc Treads, Trinity Force. Add in HP items as you need them.

Bidorr the Great

02-14-2012

I'm interested to see how he would do with a build that is more similar to Singed, rushing RoA, %HP yellows, solo top, the works.

I've only played one game with him so far, and I can definitely say for jungling, he needs attack speed and CDR badly. Without those, your jungle is slow and your ganks are pretty dependent on your teammates dealing most of the dmg, since all your abilities have decently long cooldowns.