[HELP]what runes to get for AP/caster champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

im an all around player, thank you very much.. but i need advice on what runes to get for AP/caster types(they're my favorite to play).. i own w/o runes, but many get dazzed and say like, "what?? no runes?? get some, its a big advantage, etc etc etc"..

my main(used to be since the animation change) veigar..

now i play nunu, fiddlesticks, shaco, sion.. i can play ashe and sivir too.. and am good with rammus.. *sigh* i miss the old veigars dark matter and stopped playing him since the new patch T_T

point of the topic.. full rune page for an AP/caster type player, AP shaco, AP nunu, fidd, expecting Karthus anytime soon too..

thanks for the smart and constructive adivices..

p.s. as mentioned, i own even w/o runes, but to hasten the games.. thanks guys..

Klazzix

02-04-2010

Full Magic Penetration and Cooldown Reduction for Seals (since there's no Magic Penetration option there).

AP scales differently with different heroes so I suggest not to get those. Besides skills have a set amount of damage and magic penetration boosts those automatically without the need for AP.

Note: Since you said you own, I'm assuming you're an offensive type of player therefore I suggested getting more offense, so you completely own every time.

Voidgolem

02-04-2010

MPen marks, Flat CDR glyph, probably mana regen for seals

Grafic

02-04-2010

magic pen. health and cool down reduction

all flat

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

any thoughts on HP runes for more survivability? even on AP for early game ownage?

D2Freak

02-05-2010

i have 3 quintesses of health (97 health)
13 MPen
almost 7% dodge (out of ip )

Health is fine for survivability. Mpen helps a bit from the start.
Dodge is because i dont have money for other runes. But then again. they syn well with my masteries.