Holy **** please nerf purple caster minion.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-04-2010

In High ELO games purple caster minion is underpowered, buff please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindler View Post
In High ELO games purple caster minion is underpowered, buff please.
bull****, qtips plays purple caster all the time, it's just everyone else hasnt realized how good he is since the last buff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iselia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-04-2010

Purple caster minion is so OP he took down Chuck Norris and Jesse Perring. With a misclick. Nerf plz.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-04-2010

qtips can rape on anyone, that point is moot.

GOOD players target PCM.

l2p.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindler View Post
qtips can rape on anyone, that point is moot.

GOOD players target PCM.

l2p.
good luck targeting from like 1200 range away, seriously have you seen the attack range he gets? rofl

JUST TARGET THE GUY STANDING BEHIND ALL THE TANKS TWOFOLD OUT OF RANGE OF YOUR SPELLS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
good luck targeting from like 1200 range away, seriously have you seen the attack range he gets? rofl

JUST TARGET THE GUY STANDING BEHIND ALL THE TANKS TWOFOLD OUT OF RANGE OF YOUR SPELLS
have you heard of something called flash? you get it at level 12.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

railspider

Member

02-04-2010

My big WTF is how do you build PCM? I've seen people stacking Warmogs and he still 2 hits our squishies.

Jack of all trades, master of them all too. Nerf PCM or I'm doing mass quits.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindler View Post
have you heard of something called flash? you get it at level 12.
yeah that's great, too bad flash is only 450 range

so everyone has to have flash and a ranged stun and exhaust just to shut down purple caster minion, sounds fair


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
yeah that's great, too bad flash is only 450 range

so everyone has to have flash and a ranged stun and exhaust just to shut down purple caster minion, sounds fair
Man, I've stressed this point already. Team makeup. High ELO games require CC. BUFF PCM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindler View Post
Man, I've stressed this point already. Team makeup. High ELO games require CC. BUFF PCM
yeah, and you know why they require CC?

because otherwise PCM will just rip through your entire team and pentakill you