Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Anivia appreciation thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

Been an Anivia fan ever since her first release back in beta, and when I pre-ordered the game I made sure she was my first purchase. I also wrote the very first guide on her in these forums so if you guys want to check it out, feel free to.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Those are useful too. My runepage is centered around as much earlygame strength as possible. Having 20+ AP and 8+ Magic Pen. (I'm not level 30 and don't have my runes maxed out yet.) at levels 1-5 makes a huge difference.

With my current item build, I will usually have 300 AP minimum in the later phases of the game, and it tops out near 700 if the game lasts really long. Because of this, I feel that AP/level runes wouldn't make a huge difference.

But, it's not unheard of to go, say, Reds as Magic Pen., Yellows and Quints as Flat AP, and Blues as AP/level. You don't sacrifice much initial AP as opposed to the all-flat-AP build, and you get a good balance of inherent AP in higher levels.

thank i think i will go with what you said except for the quint because with quint and blue at lvl 18 i gain 50 ap + 25 % of zonihia( don't know how to write it :P ), i feel that it's worth investing in it.

so i'm going for red magic pen, yellow flat, blue and quints ap/level.