Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rez timers too short now in early game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrupsMcGee

03-03-2011

This is a new game. Pushing got a big buff. If Ashe wants to overextend by pushing the lane then maybe she'll feed you a kill but I don't see why her advantage should be wiped out. After all, you let her push the lane on you.

Imo people need to start accepting that there are new viable strategies to pursue in this game.

edit: in reading these posts I've got to say my experience has been a lot different. In one game we got a double kill early and destroyed the enemy tower at just over 4 minutes. With the rez timer changes they still couldn't get back in time to defend. If they were longer, not even teleport would have saved them.

Anyway, you should have one fort on your team and at least two teleporters. Imo.

Rawbbeh

03-04-2011

Daily bump.

Dogsdogsdogs

03-04-2011

yep, plenty of people are noticing this. keep screaming about it and hopefully riot will revert the turret and death timer changes.

Rawbbeh

03-04-2011

Well after more games it appears to be a recurring problem. You *really* have no grace time at all.

Games don't seem to be any shorter and turtling seems to be worse since pushing waves is now almost a chore since it takes almost no time for a decent sized wave to knock a turret down.

TheOneAndOnly187

03-04-2011

I agree, I think that an 18 second death timer minimum would be perfect, 10 seconds to get to a safe place, kill a few minions, and blue pill, or if you blue pill right away you would be back into the lane just before your opponent (when you have a variety of items you need to shop for) I dont think it should be 20 seconds mostly because the old death timers made it really hard to push and 8 extra seconds doesnt seem to be enough time to really help much

xHitoKiri

03-04-2011

You just got gold for a kill and exp. Your pretty much ahead to ashe even if your far behind in cs. If your akali or any champion that has a semi decent aoe.. Im pretty sure you can aoe the minions n port behind your creep wave. It be enough time for you to get back/shop/get exp of the minions dying. Pretty sure ashe wont one shoot all your minions.

The extra gold for the kill should still put you ahead of ashe on items. So ashe has to be more safe now on.

TSM H24U

03-04-2011

bump

Rawbbeh

03-05-2011

Bump

xNECROx

03-05-2011

i agree 100%. if me and another dude take out a double kill on a lane, we should have time to get a tower. we dont need thes games lasting 24 horus

Rawbbeh

03-05-2011

daily bump