Help with when i should use an ability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senior Burrito

03-03-2011

Lately I've been playing Ashe, and I'm having a hard time knowning when to use my ultimate ability to initiate a team fight, or to try a long ranged luck shot, or for an escape mechianism, or anything of these sorts. Could someone clarify when I should be using my ultimate ability, and some examples of when I could be putting it to good use. Thanks in advance.

Sediti0n

03-03-2011

Use it when someone is running away, use it to gank, use it to initate, use it for teh luls
theres just so many uses for her arrow to make your enemies go:

Senior Burrito

03-03-2011

Okay, Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to know how to trail an enemies movements so you can land a longer ranged Ultimate easier? I know that player versus player combat leads to unpredictable movements, but if theres a tip for easier hits, I would like to know.

Sediti0n

03-03-2011

Its pretty much about skill, after all it is a skillshot.
You gotta practice the shots on bots or in many normal games.
Normally you aim really far ahead and hope they continue running away, but theres no way to master it without extensive practice

TastetheWaynebow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-03-2011

i guess the best way to predict their path is by looking at how they're running away (if thats the case) or their auto attack patterns. are they noobs who are stationary while hitting creeps? do they walk back and forth? if so, how far is the interval? the wider their interval the more predictable. aim ur ult in the middle of the pacing and you'll have a 70% chance of hit. combine with teleport and profit

Something Snazzy

03-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Burrito View Post
Okay, Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to know how to trail an enemies movements so you can land a longer ranged Ultimate easier? I know that player versus player combat leads to unpredictable movements, but if theres a tip for easier hits, I would like to know.
You can keep up hawkshot. If they start running, pop that so you can see them, then ult.