Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

fiddlesticks item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiritoTh3Beater

Recruiter

02-04-2010

what is a good item build for fiddlesticks? ive used him a lot and like him but always went with recommended.

BabyfaceKilla

02-04-2010

The recommended items aren't the best to go with on fiddle.

I like Abyssal, Soulstealer, sorcerers shoes, Rylai's (amazing on fiddle and no one gets it), Void Staff (sometimes if someone has a ton of res), and Banshee.

I usually go with boots/soul stealer first then whatever else depending on who im playing.

Eberzelius

Recruiter

02-04-2010

Never buy void staff and magic penetration items at the same time. The 40% applies after the -X MP, so it's pretty worthless. One REAL nice item to get (and it seems nobody's really interested in for some reasons =/) is the Haunting Guise. With the abyssal and sorcere's, it's +60 MP, 72 if u got all the runes. On most players, that will negate their MR, which is REALLY interesting, 'cause it boots ALOT your spell dmg on them. In order:

1-Rejuvenation Bead+ Faerie Charm+ 1 mana pot : You can get ALL OF THEM with ur money at the beginning of the game. Plus, the two of them will be used when you buy the Haunting Guise
2-Haunting Guise:Magic pen +20!! 10% cooldown reduct!!! MANA REGEN!!! All the useful stuff for a very great fiddle, at a low cost. You won't need the health regen much as you have drain.
3- Sorcerer's shoes: You now have 40 MP, and almost everyone will be hit with full abilities damage. And you're a bit faster.
4- Abyssal Scepter: Yop, you got 60 MP, and all your abilities are overpowered. Time to get real AP
5- Zhonia's Ring / Rylai's Crystal Scepter: The scepter will slower and will give you much needed HP. And we all know the power of the Zhonia's
6- Rylai's Crystal Scepter / Zhonia's Ring

That's it. I played more than 100 games with this char, and got a ratio of 3-1 (wins/losses), so I thing I know what I am doing ;P