buff twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warbéar

03-03-2011

< Main twitch for a long time, there's nothing fine about him and I can still rape teams

good player =/= good champion

pathetic base stats, low hp, low armor, low mr, low base damage.

He has stealth. I buy 1 ward, or 400 g and you 'edge' is completely nullified.

It's okay baddies one day you'll be as good as I.

Zedilurk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobrakai View Post
the stealth is broken in this game, but they nerf everything else. hahaha
stealth isn't broken, people are just stupid and tower dive the enemy and don't pay attention to the fact that the stealth champ is mia...it's people that whine about stealth that ruin the balance because they can't adapt their play style...Eve needs a buff, not big, cuz she can be good, but her minion farming abilities are trash and a half, he Q is almost useless, and her HP pool is less than mediocre...all she has is her stealth and stun and the armor reduction from her ravage...which is all in her W + E...her ulti doesn't even matter in several instances due to the fact she is so squishy she needs a copy of it to escape...

Lv 5 Squirtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Twitch has the problem that he cannot be buffed because of stealth. In most situations, stealth is only viable for early game ganks or for the attack speed. Oracles and pink wards late in the game have little effect on a Twitch that has paid attention to the other teams items or glowing eyes above their head. So in most cases, his stealth is generally useful for the attack speed portion of it rather than to scout.

If there is any change that should be made to Twitch, it would be that his ultimate causes him to have poor positioning for team fights, as it isn't even guaranteed to hit the target that you are aiming at. Stealth allows him to position himself better for these situations, but as stated earlier getting too close means that you are dead.

While Twitch used to be strong, the only use for him now compared to other ranged carries is the odd chance the enemy isn't a competent team and lets you get fed.

tl;dr Twitch in team fights essentially plays out as a normal ranged carry, staying behind his team and waiting for initiation. He stays weaker on the stats because of stealth.

CDrejer

03-03-2011

You have convinced me, summoner.

Tiberian

03-09-2011

twitch is bad, such a broken champ left in the dust