Can Eve Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azarasoth

03-02-2011

[See title]

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-02-2011

I know she could, but I haven't heard confirmation either way after neutrals negative MR was taken away. She was also nerfed a bit since, but either way I don't think it would be easy (if it was possible) at lower levels.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-02-2011

She used to be able to do it very well--and did it faster with Revive. I'm not sure if she's as viable as she once was in the jungle during the early game. I have seen some people grab Revive (with Mastery) and Ignite, then die to the Elder Lizard; use the Revive for the health and speed bonus and do their real jungling right after.

Sprodj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

It is still very possible and plausible to do; however, revive/smite is now a necessity to actually clear jungle (because of how far back her nerfs set her). I would say go for jungle shaco if you want a stealth jungler now; he's quite a bit more powerful for lane control, and doesn't require revive.

zantion

Recruiter

03-03-2011

I found To be a very helpful guide for jungle eve(AP) with smite/revive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfFwwNU33FA

Catarix

03-04-2011

i can confirm you can still jungle her as i still like to but it is alot more deadly and slow.

0/17/13
-only 2 in dodge mastery

Smite/Ignite
Marks 3 magic pen 6 armor pen
Seals 9 armor
Glyphs i use attack speed but as far as i know it doesnt matter i used to use mp5

Cloth armor x5 health pot
Q,W,Q,E,W,R then optional u eaither go for more dmg or longer stun and stealth i find 20 seconds fine untill i get my E maxed

Start at wraith smite kill big one, walk down to golems and use your 1st potion on the way you souldnt need a 2nd and make shure you attack the right golem, b, kill blue with smite, b or kill wolfs, pick up long sword, kill red and gank.
Items i choose are wriggles, boots, sheen, boots of mobility, sword of devine, trinity force, hextech, then w/e you can possibly want. at the point i got hextech before change to her base stats she could solo baron i havent tested it since

i really hope this doesnt contribute to another "nerf"

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

Being able to jungle doesn't mean that they'll nerf her, the problem was she could jungle amazingly well, and her stealth lasted really long for ganking/counter jungling.