Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can Eve Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azarasoth

03-02-2011

[See title]

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-02-2011

I know she could, but I haven't heard confirmation either way after neutrals negative MR was taken away. She was also nerfed a bit since, but either way I don't think it would be easy (if it was possible) at lower levels.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

03-02-2011

She used to be able to do it very well--and did it faster with Revive. I'm not sure if she's as viable as she once was in the jungle during the early game. I have seen some people grab Revive (with Mastery) and Ignite, then die to the Elder Lizard; use the Revive for the health and speed bonus and do their real jungling right after.

Sprodj

Recruiter

03-03-2011

It is still very possible and plausible to do; however, revive/smite is now a necessity to actually clear jungle (because of how far back her nerfs set her). I would say go for jungle shaco if you want a stealth jungler now; he's quite a bit more powerful for lane control, and doesn't require revive.

zantion

Recruiter

03-04-2011

I found To be a very helpful guide for jungle eve(AP) with smite/revive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfFwwNU33FA

Catarix

03-04-2011

i can confirm you can still jungle her as i still like to but it is alot more deadly and slow.

0/17/13
-only 2 in dodge mastery

Smite/Ignite
Marks 3 magic pen 6 armor pen
Seals 9 armor
Glyphs i use attack speed but as far as i know it doesnt matter i used to use mp5

Cloth armor x5 health pot
Q,W,Q,E,W,R then optional u eaither go for more dmg or longer stun and stealth i find 20 seconds fine untill i get my E maxed

Start at wraith smite kill big one, walk down to golems and use your 1st potion on the way you souldnt need a 2nd and make shure you attack the right golem, b, kill blue with smite, b or kill wolfs, pick up long sword, kill red and gank.
Items i choose are wriggles, boots, sheen, boots of mobility, sword of devine, trinity force, hextech, then w/e you can possibly want. at the point i got hextech before change to her base stats she could solo baron i havent tested it since

i really hope this doesnt contribute to another "nerf"

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

Being able to jungle doesn't mean that they'll nerf her, the problem was she could jungle amazingly well, and her stealth lasted really long for ganking/counter jungling.