New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eze Templar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

nice game i love it..^^

CosmicLion

06-06-2011

Hey guys,

umm ok, i have been having this problem whenever i play LoL and it is making me so mad. Everthing when i log in my LoL account works fine until i go to battle, when i lock in my champion its still fine but when i get up 2 the summoning page everything goes wrong. The names of the players flash the photos flash but when i finish getting summoned everthing just freezes even the computer. So i never even end up playing the game. I have been banned so many time its not even funny, can someone please, i beg you please to help me somehow. Do i need to download a program or something.

Regeards
CosmicLion

DirtyRabbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

senk u

Motherfouck

06-07-2011

great topc

TgjunkSmurfGuy

06-08-2011

I'm not sure if this is the right place for THIS, but I think this agreeing to Summoner's Code is REALLY childish.
Most of the points made are like they dragged them from a B-grade movie's cliché collection, and some are really (I mean it!) stupid!
"Build Relationships", "Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat" and all that really makes my head spin. Sure, they have an amount of truth, maybe most of them are useful to keep in head, BUT! Not agreeing to this meaning your forum messages get that ****ty gray color is just weird.
All in all, I think it would be more than enough to display that little icon below an avatar, without making your forum activity impossible just because you don't agree to all the points.

LoveShotQQ

06-09-2011

guy`s help me what link i supposed to use.. to unlock the LOL NA because the LOL NA is BLOCKED.. huhuhu

LoveShotQQ

06-09-2011

i want to play this game but i need help guy`s because i totally finish the downloading and installing the game but.. why is BLOCKED what link i supposed to Download to unlock it >....? need replays AsAp..

tszting

06-09-2011

nice game i love it..^^

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorgaSh View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place for THIS, but I think this agreeing to Summoner's Code is REALLY childish.
Most of the points made are like they dragged them from a B-grade movie's cliché collection, and some are really (I mean it!) stupid!
"Build Relationships", "Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat" and all that really makes my head spin. Sure, they have an amount of truth, maybe most of them are useful to keep in head, BUT! Not agreeing to this meaning your forum messages get that ****ty gray color is just weird.
All in all, I think it would be more than enough to display that little icon below an avatar, without making your forum activity impossible just because you don't agree to all the points.
The Summoner's Code is an attempt to get everyone on the same page so everyone has fun. Otherwise new players would get bashed so hard when they're trying to learn what "last hitting" means that they'd leave and never come back or players on a different skill level would end up in a verbal war with offensive words being thrown out in all chat. I'm glad you've agreed to the Summoner's Code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveShotQQ View Post
guy`s help me what link i supposed to use.. to unlock the LOL NA because the LOL NA is BLOCKED.. huhuhu
Do you perhaps live in the SEA region? SEA players have been blocked from logging onto the NA and EU servers as agreed to upon by Riot Games and Garena. If you live in the Phillippines, you can visit this website. If you live in another SEA region, check out this one. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

fiki321

06-09-2011

**** lol i want ban for 300 years ****ers league of legends support is sucks ! **** you all ! Who ban me ! I want 300 years !