New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rigmortis

01-15-2013

hey fellow players... im not a new player been playing a for about a year... i stopped for a while and tried logging in today with the account sent to me by email, yea so that was fine until im now a level 1 and had to basically create a new profile. what has happened to my old account, i was like level 26+ i was never banned or anything... i would like my account back with the heros i worked tirelessly to gain. can anyone help me?

Rigmortis

01-15-2013

my old summoners name was ravage... i ahd to create a new one hence 'rigmortis' im just confused on what to do

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigmortis View Post
hey fellow players... im not a new player been playing a for about a year... i stopped for a while and tried logging in today with the account sent to me by email, yea so that was fine until im now a level 1 and had to basically create a new profile. what has happened to my old account, i was like level 26+ i was never banned or anything... i would like my account back with the heros i worked tirelessly to gain. can anyone help me?
Have you tried opening a support ticket?

KitsuKat

01-15-2013

Thanks for the in-depth guide!!

Rigmortis

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
Have you tried opening a support ticket?
Thanks ill try that, never used it before ahaha!

sunnygirl101

01-21-2013

When I click play and then choose a tutorial, my mouse disapears. There is no golden arrow thing or anything. Its invisible. To exit i have to press esc and randomly move around my mouse until a box lights up meaning I'm hovering over it. Its really frustrating. I'm not sure if it happens in the real game because i dont really know how to play at all and then my allies would get angry at me because i wouldnt know what to do.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygirl101 View Post
When I click play and then choose a tutorial, my mouse disapears. There is no golden arrow thing or anything. Its invisible. To exit i have to press esc and randomly move around my mouse until a box lights up meaning I'm hovering over it. Its really frustrating. I'm not sure if it happens in the real game because i dont really know how to play at all and then my allies would get angry at me because i wouldnt know what to do.
Try reposting this to the Help and Support sub-forum. I haven't heard of this particular bug before but they would be better able to help you over there. If none of the community members can help you try opening a support ticket.

I would try updating your video drives as a first guess though, that is always a safe place to start.

Tazimuss

01-23-2013

My name is Tazimus. I recently saw the guys at AchievementHunter.com do a 'Let's Play' with League of Legends. I thought it looked cool so I looked it up. It's free and millions of people play it. Awesome. Great job. Seriously.

THEN

I played the tutorial, which taught me to walk, attack, and buy stuff, but not much else.

THEN

I decided that LoL seems pretty cool, so why not try my hand at an online match with real people? Great, awesome idea, and with all the support LoL has, it should be easy, right?

NOPE

When I tried to join MY VERY FIRST ACTUAL GAME, it said I was CURRENTLY ASSIGNED TO A GAME.
I wasn't. I have never played a game of LoL aside from the tutorials. Ever.

I waited 20 minutes, as some of the forum posts have said to wait, but alas I AM STILL ****ING ASSIGNED TO SOME SORT OF IMAGINARY GAME THAT DOESN'T ****ING EXIST!!!!! NO AMOUNT OF CAPITAL LETTERS WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW ****ING MAD I AM RIGHT NOW.

I went from 'this game seems alright' to '**** this ****, I'm letting them know how I feel'

I followed the proper channels and since I am a new user/member I decided to post this here.

In closing I'd like to say that Riot will never get my support from LoL or any other game or media they produce. I will post this story everywhere as a flag to those that want to try. I will make facebook pictures of guys with face-palms and text saying "You are currently assigned to an existing game'. I will find out who actually made this game, their names and addresses, and send them junk mail. I will do everything in my power to get this point across:

I AM NOT ASSIGNED TO A ****ING GAME THAT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!

What's worse? This very forum has had this problem before, and the only solution is to 'wait'. By the way, in the time I've been typing this I tried to join several other times, with the same message.

LoL looked like it might have been fun, but I'll never know. Thanks for ruining my LoL experience before I ever even had it.

Sincerely,

Tazimus Maximus, new and former player of League of Legends

Deather Killer

01-23-2013

It's good,but I knew it.

ChipOnCrack

01-26-2013

if you want to look at some champions and look how to play, you can come at my channel and look at my games, i want to help the LoL community with my gameplays on my chanel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANLJcOyeMfA so there you are subscribe and like if you liked it.