New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Les Citrons

12-22-2012

I am very sorry, I just started playing, spent a few bucks to buy a few champs and regret my decision. Every game I have tried to play without literally 4 friends I cant get into. I get called a noob over and over by vet players who start new accounts just to troll. From what Ive seen the community is horrible. I really wanted to get into this game because I have alot of fun (with friends) I just think its sad I cant play, learn the game, or just have a good time without these jerks ruining my experience. It was fun for the last week Ive tried to play, wish you all best of luck. ~Lemons

LIKE4B0SS

12-23-2012

xfdggdf

Moo121

12-24-2012

Nice

TheREALDrP

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Just Showed to my friend now hes gonna wreck

Jookah

12-27-2012

Nice guide! Learn more at:

Summoner's school also!

rastanice

12-27-2012

OK

rastanice

12-27-2012

ok

Buckshot God

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenchman Golin View Post
[reserved]
I know whats perfect to post here
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post32913608

Sukh01

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Citrons View Post
I am very sorry, I just started playing, spent a few bucks to buy a few champs and regret my decision. Every game I have tried to play without literally 4 friends I cant get into. I get called a noob over and over by vet players who start new accounts just to troll. From what Ive seen the community is horrible. I really wanted to get into this game because I have alot of fun (with friends) I just think its sad I cant play, learn the game, or just have a good time without these jerks ruining my experience. It was fun for the last week Ive tried to play, wish you all best of luck. ~Lemons
Try to get more friends, I know its unbearable when you are alone with those jerks, but when you have at least one friend connected to play with... changes somehow

There are good tutors on the forum, I think they will help you learn the basics. Or add me, and I will help you on the weekends +2 friends I already help (we will be 4 ^^)

Remember "Johnny boy" and find some friends.

Despair10x

12-29-2012

As a new player, I have found this guide immensely helpful. Though I'm still pretty bad, I did learn quite a bit from these videos (which the videos are far more helpful than just text, as they provide visuals on each aspect of the game being described). Well done!