New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dinox22

07-25-2012

[QUOTE]

Quote:
hi
[QUOTE]
hello

YingyuBujige

07-25-2012

写的不错!但是看不懂!

Crs Nyjacký

07-26-2012

yea

fddtt

07-26-2012

THX for the info about it good informative fourm

Grigori Cadell

07-27-2012

Thanks

Rigus

07-28-2012

I've got a question about the IP. It really does seem all over the place as far as IP goes. I'm only level 7 at this point and have had games where I'm 20/11/20 with 150 minion kills get more IP than games where I go 25/5/20 with roughly the same amount of minion kills (I'm talking a difference of nearly 100 IP). How is it determined?

LowlyingLemur

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigus View Post
I've got a question about the IP. It really does seem all over the place as far as IP goes. I'm only level 7 at this point and have had games where I'm 20/11/20 with 150 minion kills get more IP than games where I go 25/5/20 with roughly the same amount of minion kills (I'm talking a difference of nearly 100 IP). How is it determined?
From the "Gameplay and Matchmaking FAQ":

Quote:
Q: How is IP gain calculated?

A: You gain a set amount of IP based upon whether you win or lose (winning gives you more). However, there are also a few other modifiers as well. If it is your first win of the day, you get a sizable chunk of bonus IP (so try to win at least once a day!). If you win the game in a short amount of time, you get some bonus IP. Conversely, if you lose, but the game took an hour you will gain IP for fighting the good fight. In addition, you gain extra IP for playing streaks of games without leaving. Then, if that isn't enough, you can always try out the double IP boost from the Riot Store.
It seems kills/deaths/assists/minion kills are not a factor?

Rigus

07-28-2012

Wow, that seems ridiculous. You'd think better players would be able to level faster, if anything so that weaker players wouldn't be stuck against people considerably better than themselves over and over again.

T0ns 0f Dam4ge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

lol