New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baby Hewey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Sweet, I knew I needed to get in and look at the forums. I'm a little slow.

Archaic Koala

04-26-2011

love this game

Agnu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

nice guide =]

Ratchet112

05-01-2011

I don't think the game gave me the same amount of gold as it gave to master yi

PrinzRipper

05-02-2011

everything is detailed by those link....but a more in depth guide is here http://lol.garena.ph/landing/share-a...Link-2....this includes tutorial on the fog of war

Bhagat

05-02-2011

Really helpful, thanks a lot!

Voidragon

05-10-2011

i think u bring the servers offline too much once a week can put of some players or new people

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidragon View Post
i think u bring the servers offline too much once a week can put of some players or new people
Riot tries to prevent downtime as much as possible; if there is a problem with the server, reseting the entire server is usually a last ditch effort--after exhausting all possible ways to fix it while keeping the game live.

However, when there is a patch out during Patch Tuesday, the servers are usually taken offline to prepare for the new patch at around 1AM Tuesday Pacific Time.

Sometimes the servers go through preventive maintenance as well which are scheduled and announced prior to going down. This can be viewed from the News Page or Announcement Forum.

Again, server stability is one of Riot's top priorities to provide the best experience to their players. Unexpected downtimes are unfortunate, but they're few and far between. If there is one though, Riot will usually have a play-by-play on what is going on through General Discussion and/or Help & Support. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you in the past.

i kill soething

05-10-2011

lol ok

spacekiller09

05-11-2011

thanks for this information