New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkGaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

hm..

dr0nzer

Recruiter

07-18-2011

hmmu might have some problems installing pando boster or the system requriment is not fullfiled. you should reinstarll it

booravad

07-20-2011

dddd

booravad

07-20-2011

Ddddd

Sir Liionel

07-20-2011

i want to change my summoner name

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaApocalyps View Post
Does Anyone Know A Good Build? For Garen
I'm not a Garen player so I don't really know much about him, but this guide is featured on Solomid: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1597

Alternatively, there are a lot of votes for this guide from Leaguecraft: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...en-guide.xhtml
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by StalLion37 View Post
i want to change my summoner name
You can change your summoner name by visiting the Store and then clicking on Other; it will be under Summoner Name Change.

TJTSMS

07-26-2011

Kinda a new player here but, i was wondering how you get to start playing ranked games??

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTSMS View Post
Kinda a new player here but, i was wondering how you get to start playing ranked games??
In order to play Ranked Games, you must be Summoner Level 30 and you must own at least 14 champions (including the Free Weekly Champions). Although not required, it is recommended to have at least a full rune page since it is likely your opponents and allies alike will have a full rune page.

WabisukeZangetsu

07-26-2011

I am new in the game, and I can not I register, why the problem of sending a ... and I took the account of a friend of mine, and went into the game came not only q that was giving invalid ID and password. But I want to ask a help to you know ... q if you can tell me what is going on ... I saw the Server online, and tried to come in and make my account. Help me '-'

zippyzipzip

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSpartans View Post
Can anyone help me out please?
I just downloaded LoL but when i start up the launcher nothing is loading
I waited for 1 hour and it still isnt loading...
Please help!
u have to wait for a while to update, or wait, did it say updating when it was loading up?