4 people where not good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a wild girl

9 Hours Ago

3 of them would not stop calling names and one left the game

we had a very good chance of winning even tho two of the people calling names kept trying to lose but then the other person left

we lost

is there a way to do something about these people?

they said they where smurfs

Left for Zed

8 Hours Ago

if you have 4 people claiming to be smurfs and you are losing then that just means they are bad. all you can do is report them and hope the tribunal agrees with you.

if you want people to play with you can add me I don't rage or leave games and I can also show you a thing or to, in order to help you progress to level 30 as best you can.

Màv

6 Hours Ago

As the above poster said, all you can do is report them choosing the appropriate option, if you're being harassed there is a mute function if someone is really annoying you. Unfortunately you will come across this frequently and just have to deal with it the best you can. If you want to avoid majority of the ragers, smurfs, trolls, etc I would recommend practicing in Co-op games against bots as you'll avoid majority of toxic in them but still come across those that may take the game too seriously at times.

a wild girl

6 Hours Ago

how do i mute people and report people

i know the tutorial sorta said something about buttons but i wanted to play after that and wasnt paying attention

koalaknight

6 Hours Ago

^ You report people in the post game lobby, where it's the exclamation mark next to names. In terms of muting people, when you hold down the Tab key to bring up the score board (or manually click the button on top of your mini map I believe), it's on the very right side of a player's line of stats, and you will get a message about it in chat.

a wild girl

4 Hours Ago

ok ty