Skins With Boosted Stats?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yvaitius

15 Hours Ago

So there is a rumor floating around that certain skins give certain boosted stats, for example; I heard that the Piltover Customs Blitzcrank increases his pull width by a little bit. Is this true? Or just rumor?

dankeykang36

15 Hours Ago

its true, another cool skin that hass bonus stats is night hunter rengar, it increases his stealth duration by 11 seconds, an ode to the odyssey where a nighthunter names "rengaros" fought odysseus but was defeated when he hired 11 mercenaries to dispose of him

AJStarhiker

14 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvaitius View Post
So there is a rumor floating around that certain skins give certain boosted stats, for example; I heard that the Piltover Customs Blitzcrank increases his pull width by a little bit. Is this true? Or just rumor?
If there is a skin like that, it's a bug. Skins are essentially collectables and are not supposed to alter the character's play mechanics.

Yvaitius

14 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
If there is a skin like that, it's a bug. Skins are essentially collectables and are not supposed to alter the character's play mechanics.
You see, thats what I thought. But apparently some people believe that certain skins give off bonus stats.

Cat Eyed Liar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvaitius View Post
You see, thats what I thought. But apparently some people believe that certain skins give off bonus stats.
The Commando line (J4, Lux, Garen, Galio, and Xin Zhao) all take 1 less damage from Leona (anything from Leona or just her sunlight based attacks, I'm not sure). Other than funny stuff like that, there's definitely nothing game-breaking. I have heard that certain newer skins have more responsive autoattacks (ex. Aether Wing Kayle vs. normal Kayle), but some chalk that up to being able to hear a sharper autoattack sound helps with autoattack timing.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

7 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Eyed Liar View Post
The Commando line (J4, Lux, Garen, Galio, and Xin Zhao) all take 1 less damage from Leona (anything from Leona or just her sunlight based attacks, I'm not sure).
It's just Leona's Sunlight passive, and it's reduced by 1 for any skin with sunglasses.

Other than that, there should be no gameplay differences caused by skins. Some abilities look different and therefore might be a bit easier or harder to notice and dodge, but the hitbox is unchanged.

koalaknight

3 Hours Ago

There are actually quite a few hidden passives, but only from champion interactions, where you have things such as gaining 1 additional movement speed, or even losing 1 health for having more ninjas on the team.The stat boost / advantage is usually extremely small to not really make a difference in game play.

Full list of these interactions can be found here:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...Hidden_Passive