unstoppable five man combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalcoLombardi

02-04-2010

i'm surprised i haven't seen more pantheon/cm combos, it would be very easy to gank.

Alaric11

02-05-2010

best team imo-

Alister
Malphite
Annie
Fiddlesticks
Tristana

NDAWE

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIalaric View Post
best team imo-

Alister
Malphite
Annie
Fiddlesticks
Tristana
Replace Alister or Malphite with Taric and u r ok. They r just too similar , both r too tankish. Imo the 2nd tank must be more like suport/tank than pure one. That kind of function also can be done from Kayle.

Grovel

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIalaric View Post
best team imo-

Alister
Malphite
Annie
Fiddlesticks
Tristana
All my favorite champs. While probably not unstoppable any team with 3 AoE stuns is just silly effective if the enemy wants to engage. Alistar has so much pushing power they can't ignore you for long and when they do you drop bombs.

TriggerSAD

02-05-2010

My unstopable team consists of

Twisted Fate
Alistar
Sivir
Pirate
Fiddlesticks or Spartan

Now that is GG my friends

gimpyboy

02-05-2010

Every hero with flash would escape this without efffort

KNSK

02-05-2010

flash has 210 cd... if the team stacks cd runes, and -cd items... probably can get ult cds down to avg 100 sec.... they can dodge the first ult.. not the second...

or what the team can do is have one person ult first to make them use their flash.. then the other 4 ult and disable... it would be crazy seeing 4 enemies around u all with ults... it woudl be extremely silly and fun.

however i do agree with

TF, Alister & Bliz.. these guys are super good team players...

o ya as for the "unstoppable" team.. i didnt mean it literally as in that its the BEST... i wanted to attract attention and say that it would be extremely FUN. So chill out with the flame.

Ekitchi

02-05-2010

In such a team you absolutely need Annie, and Twitch.
Annie because she is so great with aoe stun and damage.
Twitch because he is the only champion than I can think of with aoe physical damage, and the enemy team will be stacking MR, against this type of team.
Also, a physical dps with aoe spell to take out the enemy banshee's veil at the beginning of fights (such as Sivir or Ashe) is very nice.

I'd go:

Alistar (longest aoe stun plus short cd)
Amumu (widest aoe stun)
Annie
Twitch
Ashe

Nucmam

02-05-2010

Take out nunu and put in TF and you got a better team. You guys can pretty much gank at will without much co-ordination. I've done Gankplank and TF combo. Destiny + Barrage Cannon, TF appears on the lane with other teamate = win in most cases. If you add pantheon to that its even lamer.

But the best combo is still Twitch + Kayle.

Grinningsphinx

02-05-2010

Amumu is quite terrible right now. You also dont have enough ranged and indeed would be destroyed in the laning phase.