I cant use xin in a custom game? But i want to practice my jungle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orbz

03-02-2011

What do I do, am I doing it wrong? There are only like 7-8 champions I can pick but i Own a lot more than that.

Orbz

03-02-2011

Come on, no one can help me?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-02-2011

If you're seeing them in the game creation lobby, those are the champions available to choose for bots. When you start a custom game, you will see the champion selection screen similar to a normal game, with all bots starting locked in.

Also, your second post was 5 minutes from your initial post, have some patience...

aviraaaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

This may sound silly, but have you tried relogging? The client used to bug where it wouldn't show the free champions in champion select.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviraaaa View Post
This may sound silly, but have you tried relogging? The client used to bug where it wouldn't show the free champions in champion select.
Pretty sure this was only when the rotation changed, it would show as no longer having the old ones, but not show the new ones yet.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-04-2011

you start out picking the bots before you pick your champion. The laning order of the bots are as follows:
YOU (or top lane bot for opposing team)
bottom lane bot #1
top lane bot (your laning partner) <-- suggest Soraka for this spot if you intend on leaving the lane alot
mid lane bot
bottom lane bot #2

avoid shen on your team and put him on theirs (he'll ultimate out of his lane with little regards to his own health and can lead to double or triple kills for you, while letting the lane he was in get pushed more)
don't give them a soraka especially in a top lane
Don't put Sivir and Yi in a lane together on the opposing team unless you want to constantly see
"Your turret has been destroyed"

After you choose the bots for both teams you click Start Game and there you pick your champion
I usually go with Me, Annie, Soraka, Sivir, Malphite and for their team... Nasus, Annie, Sivir, Yi, Shen
Soraka holds her lane very well giving you time to practice jungling.

Crazyflames

03-05-2011

You could also, if the above don't work, may be trying to do a tutorial match where there ARE limited choices on who you can be.