Would you want to be able to save multiple mastery builds?

Yes 471 96.12%
No 9 1.84%
Other (explain) 10 2.04%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

Multiple Mastery pages please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joeofpoker

04-15-2011

Agreed, it would NOT be very difficult for riot to implement this, and it benefits ALL players, so there's no reason not to give it a shot

hssnd noh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Take heart, there are many people here at all levels of the company that would like to see this happen. We all see how much sense it makes. Don't know when it will happen, but I know it is a regular annoyance for me.

Let me ask you folks, how do you decide what masteries you take for a champion?

Do you have a common set of masteries that you find yourself re-using between champions or do you tweak your masteries for each champion?

I think mastery pages should be embedded in rune pages. IE: you get one mastery page per 1 rune page you have.

The mastery pages will change with each respective rune page, that way when i select a tank rune page, I will get tank masteries and so on.

albanoid

04-15-2011

And again I've always been asking myself why riot hasn't done this before.
But the following would be a very nice way to make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hssnd noh View Post
I think mastery pages should be embedded in rune pages. IE: you get one mastery page per 1 rune page you have.

The mastery pages will change with each respective rune page, that way when i select a tank rune page, I will get tank masteries and so on.
This would make so much more sense.

Sofa King Fluffy

04-15-2011

definitely add this feature

Mísanthropic

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hssnd noh View Post

I think that should be a toggleable option. Maybe some people wouldn't like to link masteries with rune pages because it's not their intended purpose. Maybe the player has something else in mind, but if a system like this were in place without toggling-ability, it leaves no room for such desired differences or changes.

Bardibominable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

So many times, theres been mastery bug then i'm ****ed. Or in normal games I run out out of time when i have to choose the right rune pg and right champion for our team and then sometimes I dont get any masteries because i run out of time while realocating them. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz