Would you want to be able to save multiple mastery builds?

Yes 471 96.12%
No 9 1.84%
Other (explain) 10 2.04%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

Multiple Mastery pages please.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pijji

03-15-2011

very much yes to this idea

Asund

03-16-2011

Just came on here looking to see if this suggestion and the fact that they need more maps instead of heroes has been brought up. Glad at least this is here.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-16-2011

Wrong forum much? >.> Mastery would be PvP.net feedback.

Asund

03-16-2011

He mentioned it's the wrong forum, and asked an admin to move it when he posted.

Granistas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2011

I agree this would be extremely beneficial to all, granted I'm only lvl 15 but I have already tried to re-spec the masteries only to have time run out fortunately they didn't affect the match to much but still I would love mastery pages.

Steelflame

03-19-2011

Im low, like Granistas, but i can already see the headache when your trying to manage that many skills. But as a fyi, you can right click to remove a mastery point, but still could mean heavy juggling to try and get the later ones not to stop ya. I get yelled at in chat for taking the time to swap my masteries so that i dont have ghost or heal getting a boost when im not even using those spells, prefering exaust and ignite(just as an example) for a certain char style(ashe's attack speed+crit vs nasus CDs+attack spells).

Hyrulefiend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2011

Really when you look at it, Summoners have different rune pages for each character so why couldn't there be different mastery pages for Summoners? I know I would make at least 2 or 3 if I had the option to.

DrDreo

03-23-2011

Would be a very nice thing Thumbs up!

Thatguy0101

03-23-2011

Omg +1

Roädkill

03-24-2011

Actually I would go further than this, I think masteries should be multiple saves/pages (whatever u wanna call it).

Also, for the first 60 seconds of the game, or, have a once only per game adjustment, u should be able to change it in-game [either able to edit the tree, or atleast choose pre-saved builds] (incase u wanted to be a tank and ended up being a mage or something). This would hopefully stop the situation where ppl drop out of the champion choosing screen all the time. You dont always have enough time to edit the masteries during the set up phase.

Also as Cyross says "a possibility of linking a mastery set with runes (as a per character basis) but individual runes page and mastery page selection would be awesome". -agree
I think you could set it up so you click on your champion, say, from the Champion page as now, but instead of just info, there is a runes and masteries section just for that champion. Only drawback is u would have to buy more runes etc, but as it means only a few games or so, its a good way to practise the champ when u get him/her in the first place, by having to go play the raw champ for a bit. If u have no IP and want it now then buy the runes etc with real $$.

1234567 ... 9