Would you want to be able to save multiple mastery builds?

Yes 471 96.12%
No 9 1.84%
Other (explain) 10 2.04%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

Multiple Mastery pages please.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakagi6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2011

Multiple pages for masteries is a given necessity. Short of implementing that as a fix, the ability to change your mastery page as well as rune pages and spells after lock in/during summoning would give players more time to get set up properly. I feel like being able to access those items during summoning would be a good use of time that is usually spent staring at progress bars...

WaRiRaW

03-10-2011

masteries and runes presets on a per champion basis

for example,

say you choose Yi, and with Yi, you have a history of using a certain set of masteries and runes. by picking Yi, it would automagically recall your runes and masteries you used last with that champion.

the server runs some kind of SQL or database, this is an easy add on or option.

instead of having hundreds of custom rune or mastery pages, it would just -remember- what you like to use with that champion.

this way even if you want to change champions in the last 5 seconds, you wont have to redo your whole tree(s). you will just have it set how you like it.

this solution = eliminate headaches.

axLe arsOnist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

+1

Forbiddian

03-13-2011

I'm sure people would pay 1000 RPs for more pages like they do for rune sets.

Maelkeleth

03-13-2011

Yes please, I came on to start a petition thread for this but now you have one going its not such a big deal. I personally play a wide variety of champs and well half the time I cant remember what spec I use to jungle with Olaf because I get it confused with my spec for Irelia. Or I get shafted to a tank after wasting 15 seconds setting up my masteries for a caster and have to rush changing. PLEASE give us at least 3 "favorites" for masteries that we can load easily if not more. I'm sure people would even spend RP on additional save slots.

tl;dr +1 all the way, additional masteries plz

Dubzie

03-13-2011

Please implement this!

Rune & Mastery page all in one.

blackalicious

03-14-2011

I couldn't agree more with most of the posts under this thread

Tenshii26

03-14-2011

It's annoying to have to switch every time you decide to play a new character and you're already in character select. Or when you have people switch champs last sec and you're forced to change champ yourself, are stuck with a below-par skill setup. As fun as it is clicking the masteries over and over. I'd appreciate a rune-style-page choose function for masteries.

KiaKun

03-14-2011

also i suggest having a "MAIN" char that you can change who your main char is.. this char has a set rune and masterys that are linked with it and is auto-maticly your default char.
*this way if you get that firewall error or slow lag you still get a char that you can play even if you were going to go with a different char.*

Loganir

03-15-2011

It is something that is needed in the game, just because is a pain to redo it every time I play with another champion because someone took a instant lock on my main...
this last weekend I was going to play as swain because my friends (in a lan-house) was telling me to go as he, but I chouldnt do the masteries in time, and the worse part was that I didnt choose swain in time too, it was random......... just because I had only 20 secs to do the masterie tree and wasnt able to finish and picked a totaly diferent champion with 0 points in any part of my masterie tree...

123456 ... 9