Would you want to be able to save multiple mastery builds?

Yes 471 96.12%
No 9 1.84%
Other (explain) 10 2.04%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

Multiple Mastery pages please.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tidy Cat

03-02-2011

Not much explanation needed. It's a pain in the ass to have to redo all your masteries before the queue runs down every time you switch to another champion. Why not just do masteries like runes where you can have multiple pages for quick switching?

Also, it's sort of a bother to have to return all your points, even if you want to just change one or two points.

Edit: wrong forum, sorry, if an admin could move this it'd be appreciated.

Cyross

03-04-2011

Agreed, a possibility of linking a mastery set with runes (as a per character basis) but individual runes page and mastery page selection would be awesome

Often when you are trying to create a team build up and you need to change to another spec (tank/dps/caster) with 10 seconds to spare, I often cant respec fast enough and sit with wrong runes and mastery, so a quick selection will assist this greatly

Ruigo Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

I second this. Multiple Mastery pages would be amazing if implemented.

I'm tired of having to reallocate my 9/0/21 to a 9/21/0 or a 9/1/20 and have them based on what skills I have. This is incredibly annoying when the skill I need is Spatial Accuracy for Teleport, but I have to erase the entire tree because I have Haste. =|

This is especially annoying when you tend to play multiple champions with different roles like Sona for Support and Irelia for carrying. Both respectively use a 9/0/21 and 9/21/0 allocations. Hell. Even my Lux and Sona have 9/0/21 allocations but since I use Ghost on Lux rather than Teleport like I do on Sona, I have to redo my Utility tree which often takes up the majority of my time in Champion selection. When playing a ranked game, in champion selection, often the goal is to counter your enemy, not play a champion you're used to sometimes.

My Vote for Implementation is Go.

Sacred Sinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

From the day I started playing I was looking for multiple mastery pages. I hate when everyone Insta-locks and spams "TANK TANK TANK" and I have to quickly redo my tree.

+1 Would love for this to be implemented.

PRN

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidy Cat View Post
Also, it's sort of a bother to have to return all your points, even if you want to just change one or two points.

You can change one or two points in the tree by removing points from the next tier. For example, you want to change points that you put into the first row of the tree, but first you would need to remove the second row's points by right-clicking.

Regardless.... yes... +1 for multiple pages.. really need it.

I Eat Ninjas

03-04-2011

Would be nice, but eventually you will get it down to a science. It becomes second nature and really fast. However, on slower computers the mastery page 'can' lag, which causes problems. I think it would be nice to see at least 3 mastery pages that you can default to in emergencies.

Posezion

03-05-2011

This would be extremely nice, but it would get to the point where you would have 100's of presets. Also, keep in mind, based on your team, you may want to choose Clarity instead of Fortify if someone on your team chooses Fortify, which would require a big mastery re-haul.

lolcatcatlol

03-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posezion View Post
This would be extremely nice, but it would get to the point where you would have 100's of presets. Also, keep in mind, based on your team, you may want to choose Clarity instead of Fortify if someone on your team chooses Fortify, which would require a big mastery re-haul.
What? What's wrong with having multiple presets? People basically play on memorized presets now, they just have to manually adjust them every time they switch to a new champion.

Also, 1 point changes = big rehauls, yeeeeeeah. Having multiple pages would lessen the issue, there's really NO downside to it.

RudahBR

Recruiter

03-09-2011

Every champion i play have your own Masteries build, so i dont think this is a suggestions, this is a NEEDED setting

Solanarius

03-09-2011

Yes PLEASE. I'm tired of people connecting at 15 seconds left and instant locking a carry when we already have it and need another role. Even if someone can play that role, they don't have time to switch their stuff over unless they only a small amount of champs and have their masteries memorized.

12345 ... 9