Bot Team Minions Out Push Top Team Minions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicroSystem

03-02-2011

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. But I play a lot of ARAM and consistantly in the side lanes the bottom team's minions will always push down the top team towers and inhibitors first. (while mid inhibitors are still up). This has only started happening since the most recent patch which modified damage dealt by minions and towers.

RememberMyIGN

03-02-2011

If you team has a global healer like soraka or anything that might heal/affect the minions, then no it's not a glitch.

Joyous Release

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMyIGN View Post
If you team has a global healer like soraka or anything that might heal/affect the minions, then no it's not a glitch.
Soraka's ulti does not heal minions.

Thalack

03-02-2011

Yep I've noticed this bug too, played 5 ARAMs today and even though we were winning by mega number of kills the bottom teams minions were pushing up hardcore and flying through towers.

We even tried leaving mid a few times just to test something and push the minions back... push did nothing they came and marched right back through as if we never pushed.

Will gladly get proof if needed.

DarkerSun

03-03-2011

this bugs is really screwing top teams up in aram....having to def and push mid......hope they fix it....

RiotDaemon

QA Lead

03-03-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

I will look into this, although I will admit I personally feel anything that hurts aram being popular is a good thing

Koichund

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Lol its a bad thing that people arent Following your set Rules on how to play the game? Really.. Thats kinda weak.. i am glad people are thinking outside the box to have fun.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

I don't really care for ARAM all that much, but if this is true, it signifies a DPS difference and should be fixed, as it affects normal games as much as ARAM ones.

Kyoak

03-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDaemon View Post
I will look into this, although I will admit I personally feel anything that hurts aram being popular is a good thing
Um... why?

heyboyhey

03-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDaemon View Post
o_O